Sharing some surprisingly sweet and savory meal creations. I don't claim to be a good cook, I don't generally even enjoy it, but I do sometimes surprise myself.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Here goes...
I've been debating if I should start this blog or not. It is often that I'm asking someone else what they are making for supper just to get an idea. I've tried meal planning and will likely try it again. Jake starts asking what is for supper as soon as we clear the plates from lunch. I like the kids to help in the kitchen when they can truly be helpful. Trey clinging to my legs and saying "uh uh uh" (up) is not helpful. So, here is where I'm going to record the kids helping in the kitchen, new recipes I'm trying, and some old favorites. Maybe this will get me to trying some new things, but I warn you, don't expect much. The spices I keep on hand are very limited, so nothing too crazy is going to happen. I just didn't want to bog down the family blog with recipes and pictures of food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited you decided to start a blog about cooking. I am expecting a lot of great recipes I can try!
Post a Comment