It took 5 hours and 2 cycles of the dishwasher, but the result was worth it.
7 kinds of Christmas Cookies/Treats
Getting started.
Jake mixed two kinds of cookies entirely on his own. They were new recipes even to me.
Some of the work is tedious like adding single M&Ms or rolling the dough into balls.
We had to be quick with toppings before the chocolate or almond bark set.
Lots of yummy treats!
Daddy took some to work today.
Sugar Cookie Candy Cane Twists
(friend's family recipe that apparently isn't too secret since she shared)
Sugared Sugar Cookies
We cheated. I bought refrigerated cookie dough. We rolled it in balls and dipped it in colored sugar.
Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Cookies
(on page 306 of "A Year of Holidays" cookbook)
You were supposed to sprinkle with peppermints, but because we already had two cookies flavored with peppermint, we just used Christmas sprinkles. The cookie itself wasn't as tasty as I had expected, but I'm sure its good with the additional sugar dipping.
Rudolph Noses
I wish I could share these with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment